loving this time of year.

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shizzy77

Reaction score
I love the post labor day before Ice time here in MN. all of the pleasure boaters have long since stored their boats. 95% of fisherman seem to have stored their fancy bass boats as well leaving me and the Sea Monkey to fish in peace.

I took the Sea Monkey out today to run some sta-bil through the outboard and I had to share the whole lake with two guys in a beat up old Tri Hull and an older couple pulling their toon out of the lake. the only wake I had to deal with was mine. :lol:

I caught no fish, left my favorite Mepps on my kitchen table and froze my hands (39 degrees today) but is was quite a day. partly cloudy, little to no wind. In fact , I found myself just putting around the lake since I had it to myself.

it's all relative. Come the Middle of Jan a 39 degree day will mean t shirts and open car windows... :LOL2:

I hear ya. I always laugh at how 40 degrees feels cold as H now, but come the end of winter it's a heat wave.

shizzy77 said:
it's all relative. Come the Middle of Jan a 39 degree day will mean t shirts and open car windows... :LOL2:

I am going out on Saturday and cant wait. I kind of felt silly on Monday when it was snowing and I was thinking "I should be fishing in this!"

Latest posts