Dale Hollow

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope you brought your rain suits... it is suppose to rain Wed-Fri and there is a chance of showers Sat and Sun..

The forecast isn't looking great. As of right now they're giving a high of 48 friday, and 50 saturday. :( Not to mention 30% chance of rain both days(according to weather.com). 80% chance of rain tomorrow. :(

That sux. A 48 degree high will just make the northern folks feel at home though, lol. Just kidding guys, and I hope the weather clears for y'all attending the rally.

Side Note: Anyone who is not used to saying "y'all", just remember, down here it can be used in the singular or plural tense. :wink:

Remember, BassAddict drives the boat

pic-boat-accidents.jpg

Since you went down a day early, we will get a full report on the lake, where the fish are, what's the best bait, etc., etc. when we arrive on Thursday? Oh yeah, are you cooking up some fish for dinner Thursday night?

FishingCop said:
Since you went down a day early, we will get a full report on the lake, where the fish are, what's the best bait, etc., etc. when we arrive on Thursday? Oh yeah, are you cooking up some fish for dinner Thursday night?

That sounds like a plan to me! :mrgreen:

Full report and dinner waiting on us when we get there! Thanks Jim! :D =D>

Jim should be in Nashville by now!

hope he makes it out of nash with his wallet

Side Note: Anyone who is not used to saying "y'all", just remember, down here it can be used in the singular or plural tense.

lol. and dont forget, theres no such thing as un-sweetend tea around here

Rain and cooler weather will help the fishing on Dale for sure.... anything to get that water temp. down and bring on the daytime bite. My experience on Dale is colder the better!

Loggerhead Mike said:
Jim should be in Nashville by now!

hope he makes it out of nash with his wallet

Side Note: Anyone who is not used to saying "y'all", just remember, down here it can be used in the singular or plural tense.

lol. and dont forget, theres no such thing as un-sweetend tea around here

The airport isn't too close to BPS, so his wallet should be okay, lol.

Good point about the tea! :)

Just messing around. usually once one enters BPS their wallet is a little "lighter", lol. If you've never been to the Nashville store I'd go ahead and stop in. They have a pretty nice store. It's off of Opry Mills Road. If you have the time, exit the store into the mall, make a right, go straight through, turning the corner at the guitar store, and there's a neat little "diner" on the left that has some fairly good burgers (imo). The only drawback is that your fries or onion rings are extra if you want them. Good shakes also. :)

I will just hit bass pro that is 5 minutes from my house tonight :lol: I live so close my wallet is always lighter... heck it would probably float away if I didn't have all the other junk in it :lol:

def. go to nashvilles. its no more than a 5 minute drive from the airport, and all the roadwork should be done by now. when you leave you will head straight to i-40 its easy as it could get. out of the few bps's ive been to nash has been the nicest plus theyve got a killer fish tank

We are here and checked in. No internet or cell service near the lodge. The roads near the lodge are very windy, be careful and go slow. The closest market is a complete rip off WOW!

Can you say cows? There everywhere. Remo and I are going to polish off a case of beer tonight and are going to go cow tipping. If you can't find us tomorrow, check hospital first, then police station.

People down here are very friendly. But they look at us like foreigners LOL!

Tried sonic for the first time in my life. It was ok.

See you guys tomorrow. We are almost back at the cabin so this blackberry is about to lose its connection.

Latest posts