New Member Introductions!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello, I am in Central Texas on the upper end of Lake Whitney at Kimball Bend. I am a 56 year old retired/disabled, fat, grumpy old fart! LOL! I love to have fun as long as it is clean fun, I am a fledgling christian, but not a prude! LOL!! I raise blue heeler dogs & have 8 of them at present time, the oldest one is my fishing buddy. I fish out of a 16 ft Monark Johnboat with a 35 hp Evinrude on it . I named my old tub "Stable Mabel" because I can stand up & dance in it when I catch another good yellow cat!!I do not start any trouble, but do not tolerate any either, I'd really prefer to be friends & laugh than to argue & bicker! :) :)

TL Parnell said:
Hello, I am in Central Texas on the upper end of Lake Whitney at Kimball Bend. I am a 56 year old retired/disabled, fat, grumpy old fart! LOL! I love to have fun as long as it is clean fun, I am a fledgling christian, but not a prude! LOL!! I raise blue heeler dogs & have 8 of them at present time, the oldest one is my fishing buddy. I fish out of a 16 ft Monark Johnboat with a 35 hp Evinrude on it . I named my old tub "Stable Mabel" because I can stand up & dance in it when I catch another good yellow cat!!I do not start any trouble, but do not tolerate any either, I'd really prefer to be friends & laugh than to argue & bicker! :) :)

This qualifies fro post of the month! :D

Welcome my friend! Thanks fro joining! =D> \:D/

"Stable Mabel" that is awesome!

Thank you for the warm welcome! I'm just an old beat up codger that loves to laugh & loves for others to laugh too! I'm getting all cocked & primed to start fishing again now that the weather is starting to cool off some, I have COPD & have to have oxygen & cannot tolerate the hot & humid any more, dangit, that's when the catfishing is the best too!! Anyhow, thanks to you again & I'll be on here from time to time to say hello & hopefully give a fishing report! Take care & have a blessed day, TLP

Jim... you mentioned "putting your name on the map". Where is the map? I don't mean to sound stupid but I am new to TB. Thanx man.

Whao... I found it Jim! I didn't see the hyperlink at first :oops:

I put my info on the map.

Jim Comer <"}}}}}><

Uncle Lunker said:
Jim... you mentioned "putting your name on the map". Where is the map? I don't mean to sound stupid but I am new to TB. Thanx man.

Whao... I found it Jim! I didn't see the hyperlink at first :oops:

I put my info on the map.

Jim Comer <"}}}}}><

Hi Jim,
Was checking out your website....Awesome job! Will check it out in depth when I get back from fishing tonight!

Jim

Fill out your profile a little bit

Makes life better for us all

makinglifebetter.gif

Born and raised in Wadsworth, Il. Joined the Navy and lived in Va, Fl, Tx and back to Il. Retired and stayed in Il (for now). A few more years and we'll move back to Rockport, Tx where we own another house. I fish Lake Mich for perch and salmon and the Northern Fox Chain for Crappie and Gills. Gotta learn how to catch Walleyes some day.