Some Dale Hollow Pics

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
Finally got a chance to get some pics off the camera and down size them. Random pics...........

AlumacraftJoe and Shinerman77
Joe_Joe.jpg

Finally a nice night (last night there)
LastNightShot.jpg

These fish were on a stringer LOL!
LodgeWall.jpg

First sign on the water near the resort!
sign.jpg

The Guys! :beer:
TheGuys.jpg

A shot of Alumacraft Joes Bluewater LED lights. These lights are awesome!
AlumacraftJoeLED.jpg

Bob from the Bait shop/store at the resort.
BaitShop.jpg

The Legend himself!
BassNBob.jpg

Bob and Shinerman77
Bob_Joe.jpg

Bubba and invisible Remo!
Bubba_Rich.jpg

Center Hill dam!
CenterHillDam2.jpg

centerHillDam.jpg

Deer 50 feet from out cottage. There were 8 in total, visible every day we were there.
deer.jpg

The money shot!
DH.jpg

My Massive bass. I shrunk the fish so I could get a better shot of me :LOL2:
DinkFish.jpg

That "money shot" is beautiful..... but........... the one of your "catch of th week" can't be beat :p

Thanks again for organizing the great Dale Hollow adventure =D> =D> =D>

FishingCop said:
That "money shot" is beautiful..... but........... the one of your "catch of th week" can't be beat :p

Thanks again for organizing the great Dale Hollow adventure =D> =D> =D>

A special thanks to you for doing the leg work for this trip. :beer: :USA1:

And another thanks to BassnBob for taking me fishing on his boat at first light every morning. I am a morning person, I usually fall asleep by 10-11PM and I am up at 4:30-5 every morning. Bob was a savior. :fishing2:

great pics, it looked like a great time. Next time you want to hold the fish as far out in front of you as you can. Arms stretched straight out. That way the fish looks larger ;)

Great Pics Jim! Sure was an awesome time, and can't wait til "TinBoats.net invade (insert location here) 2010!"! :mrgreen:

Jim said:
shamoo said:
Great pictures, that Dam is huge!!!!

The pictures do it no justice. I have never seen a dam before....WOW!

We even saw it from the airplane! 8)

NEVER seen a dam you need to get out on the waters in east TENN. more.There are alot here and to go inside the them and fish and here the horns sound it is time to get out you best go and faster the better here comes the water.I use to fish inside fort louden on the river side as a kid whit my papaw,uncles and they could read the waters/times when you could be it there and fish or get out.BIG CATS.

looks like you all had a great trip.Like the pics.

By the way that was back in the 70's late

Man, I wish I could've been there!!! I haven't had time to come around much lately but I've been waiting for some pix to be posted of the event. I guess it's been about 45 years since I've seen Dale Hollow but it is just an absolutely BEAUTIFUL lake and even the dark rainy pics brought back memories from when we would go there. I MISS KENTUCKY!!!!!

If y'all think that is a big dam... I need to take a picture of the dam on Carter's Lake here in GA... it's the tallest dam east of the Mississippi... and that thing is HUGE