How to Break a Master Lock

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
Found this on another site. Anyone have one that they don't remember the combo on? Try this and see if it works.
Remember, If a thief wants your stuff he is not going to spend the 15-30 minutes to do this, he will cut it and run. So please do not chew me out for posting this. :LOL2:

Attachments

• masterbreak.jpg
    masterbreak.jpg
    113.1 KB · Views: 898
Hmmm I need to find a lock to pick, just to see.. And yes a lock just keep an honest person honest, a theif will steal your boat lock and all if he wants it.

Master locks are even easier than this. With a piece cut out of a soda can, you can pick the lock in about 10 seconds. No need to listen or feel the tumblers.

As stated though, locks only slow the process. if someone wants something bad enough they will take it. have found that out many times.

Again, just like my issue with the kids stealing the lawn mowers this last summer, just pisses me off that people cant work for what they want, they would rather take someone else stuff.

:x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

Latest posts