Newbie to Tinboats.net

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey all. Was recommended here by a member of another forum. Always have enjoyed most forums and like to give and receive advice and some good natured ribbing! :mrgreen:

Here's my 2000 Sylvan Adventurer 1900. Just got it this summer after selling my 1987 Tracker Tournament V-17. The Sylvan has a Merc 125 and we are loving it so far!
2ey9t1e.jpg

Good morning all ...
I am new here as well. This is my pride and joy ... a 2009 Triton VT19 Veteran's & Armed Forces Edition.

fbvuhj.jpg

Rich
AKA SFBigDog
Cleveland, TN

Good morning Jim,

Thank you ..... In 2008, Triton decided to make their 2009 VT19 in honor of ALL Military Veteran's (Past & Present) and alot of vendors got in bed with that idea ... throwing in alot of free upgrades ... motor ... seats .... boat cover .... trolling motor and such. Both sides of the boat & boat cover say "Veteran's and Armed Forces Edition.

Rich
United States Army, Retired
Cleveland, TN

Thanks for your service! :USA1:

Glad to see they stepped up and did that! =D>

If we do a Dale Hollow Rally next year, you will have to come and show off your boat! :D

Jim said:
Thanks for your service! :USA1:

Glad to see they stepped up and did that! =D>

If we do a Dale Hollow Rally next year, you will have to come and show off your boat! :D

Please put me on your list .... have NEVER been to Dale Hollow, but have wanted to go.

Sweet Rig... Thats my next buy when I get a new boat if I live that long :LOL2: ...My brother has a 18.6 Triton TS ...It rides like a fiberglass boat...I'll keep my xpress for a while ..I really like it ...It fishes much better since I extended the deck...With the help from ideas from boat mods from fellers in this forum.. Thanks again fellers...But the main reason I'll keep it for a lil longer is it is PAYED FOR :wink: :D ... God be with you ...JIGGY

2009 Triton VT19 Veteran's & Armed Forces Edition
Mercury 115 HP 4-Stroke
Kenwood Marine Stereo AM/FM/CD
Lowrance LMS-520c & X510c

sfw939.jpg

Pulled by: 2007 Chevrolet Avalanche LTZ 4WD

Nice looking boats - both of them - welcome to you both.

So, where's Highland, Illinois?

Hey, I was born in Cleveland Tenn - just stopped there for lunch after the Dale Hollow trip, on our way to Chicamaugwa battle ground.

Just a short note to say "Hi" and thanks to everyone for such a nice welcome ... looking forward to getting to know everyone .... and eventually getting to meet some of you.

Latest posts