Maybe this could help:

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jigster60

Reaction score
I know lots of you men fish local Jon boat Tournnaments... Found this site mebee it will help ya keep your fish alive for the weigh ins....Thats the key... we have to preserve what god has given us for fishing pleasure...God be with you all... JIGGY

https://www.bassresource.com/bass-fishing-videos/bass-fishing-hydrogen-peroxide.html

I don't catch enough fish to put into the livewell to buy any of that and Jim the size you caught at DH you would only use a 1/4 oz. LOL I know, don't remind me of the head count.

I was fishing Ky Lake this summer... One of the Local bass clubs came had their weigh in as I was putting in to do some late afternoon and early night fishing...It was a hot one that day and as I watched the weigh in... my stomach got sickened with all the dead fish that were weighed in...I counted 65 bass either dead or dieing at the release tank... These boys had some really nice boats and I know they had good aeration systems ...it's just tough keeping fish alive in really hot weather when keeping them in a box and beating them around with other fish and beating them around when ya move to other spots for 8 to 10 hrs of fishing...Mebbeee this STUFF (hydrogen peroxide) would have helped...I know I wasn't the only one that witnessed this because it was written up in an area paper here ... I'm not a do gooder or tree hugger but it just makes me SICK to see my favorite fish.. my passion as a sport and hobby...and too see God's creature treated like this when I think it could have been stopped or at least minimized...Okay I am off my soap box now...JIGGY

Latest posts