Calling all TinBoaters - FREE BREAKFAST!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Captain Ahab

Reaction score
Shamoo or BassAddict (I do not care which) is offering to buy us all breakfast the 2nd week in December. They have some sort of bet going on about who can get the most points playing football or something like that. Anyway, if you are interested please post and i will make sure you are on the guest list

most_expensive_food_8sfw-718240.gif

Norma's in New York (inside Le Parker Meridien Hotel) is one of the absolute biggest breakfast institutions. Here you will find the most expensive omelette in the world, the Zillion Dollar Frittata. It is comprised of eggs, lobster, and sevruga caviar (at $65 per ounce). The cost? $1000.

:sick:

I'm in......as long as the place has a good bathroom.....I heard some stories about the commish!... :mrgreen:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7l6jg4Hlog

ACarbone624 said:
I'm in......as long as the place has a good bathroom.....I heard some stories about the commish!... :mrgreen:

I am with you AC

We are gonna have an eat off - i plan on not eating for at least three days before, and then not leaving until after I puke and refill at least twice!

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

Captain Ahab said:
ACarbone624 said:

I am with you AC

We are gonna have an eat off - i plan on not eating for at least three days before, and then not leaving until after I puke and refill at least twice!

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

Sounds like a new experience for me :) - Count me in too 8)

Welllllllll....I'd try somebody else's breakfast.
My wife makes a breakfast outta stuff that'd burn off an accelerated case of Stomach Cancer. :LOL2: I'm pretty spoiled.

I'm in, oh wait, I won, this was a bet on our fantasy football league. I (shamoo nation) was "called out" by BassAddict (BassAholics), he made a looser pays for breakfast proposal for any tinboatian who want to attend.
Shamoo Nation 107.3
BassAholics 60.6

ACarbone624 said:

They're all true, remember they had to evacuate that WAWA.

Bubba said:
If BA is paying.....When and Where? :mrgreen:
BA "IS" paying, Yo Denny, you taking orders for take-outs? I think you can place an order in NJ and they will call that order to any Dennys in the country :LOL2:

shamoo said:
Bubba said:
BA "IS" paying, Yo Denny, you taking orders for take-outs? I think you can place an order in NJ and they will call that order to any Dennys in the country :LOL2:

Yup breakfast is on me, but you must collect in person!!!! Stay tuned to this post for dates (between dec 20-30th), and location (somewhere in NJ). And once again thanks for the smack down Moo. I guess that is why they call it talking smack................... Cause when you talk it you get SMACKED and Moo smacked me good!!

BassAddict said:
shamoo said:
Bubba said:

Yup breakfast is on me, but you must collect in person!!!! Stay tuned to this post for dates (between dec 20-30th), and location (somewhere in NJ). And once again thanks for the smack down Moo. I guess that is why they call it talking smack................... Cause when you talk it you get SMACKED and Moo smacked me good!!

If your buying breakfast, and that person must collect in person, you are obligated to buy me a plane ticket to get up there....you realize this right? :mrgreen:

Bubba said:
If your buying breakfast, and that person must collect in person, you are obligated to buy me a plane ticket to get up there....you realize this right? :mrgreen:

LMAO good try but that wasent in the contract, participating parties are responsible for their own transportation.

Edit: on second thought AHAB should be responsible for transportation arrangements since he invited the whole forum!

No problem - I will drive up and pick up Mr. Jiom

of course, he will not be abel to come out since it might involve fishing

LMFAO!

Captain Ahab said:
No problem - I will drive up and pick up Mr. Jiom

of course, he will not be abel to come out since it might involve fishing

LMFAO!

Ouch, I thought we were friends. That was below the belt. No Christmas card for you.

Latest posts