My family and I Need your Prayers again..

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cyberflexx

Reaction score
Guys, when I was at Kerr last weekend I got a mesg. from my wife that my dad was having severe headaches and they took him to the emergency room. They did a ct scan on his head and there is a tumor on his brain. they admitted him to the hospital and is doing emergency surgery today at 1pm. Please pray for my father again..

The 1st thing he said to me when I went down to see him last night was the next time I would see him, it would be in heaven. I think he is giving up the fight. I am not giving up on him though. I told him i would see him tomorrow and when he is in recovery. He is talking out of his head at times, this may be due to the meds and the swelling in his head. The other night he got out of bed and stood in a chair to hang a towel over the window and kept insisting that my mother was complaining about the light in the room, he slipped out of the chair and fell , my mother was so exhausted she didnt hear him at all..After he told the nurse that he fell, they had to bring in the doctors to make sure he didnt hit his head or break a hip bone. I hope its just the meds doing that to him. Another thing he told me was since I was the only child in the area ( my sister lives in TX) that he wanted me and my wife to watch over mom and make sure she is OK. I told him I would. Their house is 30min. from mine though...

This is a very tough time for me as my dad and I are pretty close.

Thank You..

hang in there man - I'm saying a little prayer for you right now. Don't worry about what he's saying - he's not giving up the fight, he's just letting the meds get the best of him. I've had family members go through the same thing, and sometimes they just want to tell you how they feel because they don't know what the outcome will be - but have faith man, God (and us) are there with ya.

You hang in there young man...God never puts on us more than we can bear always remember that I am a firm believer in that...MY family will pray for your family in this time of need as will many other men in this forum I am sure... [-o< [-o< JIGGY

Hang in there brother, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Your pop sounds like a tough ol' bird.
[-o<

Cyber,

Hang in there and remember God says "Let not your heart be troubled", "Peace I leave with you, My peace I give unto you." John 14:27

I will keep you, your dad and your family in my prayers [-o< [-o< .

i am at the hospital right now.. he has been in surgery for 2 hours..
he saw me cry why we were waiting for him to be put to sleep.. i tried to hide it, stood behind the bed.. i cuoldnt help it...

thanks for the prayers...

thank you for all the prayers.. my dad came out of surgery although I have not seen him yet. the surgeon said that the surgery went excellent and couldnt have been any better. The tumor is consistant with cancer, but not 100 percent sure and needed to wait on lab for the results. Thank You all!!!!

My mother got to see him, he is alert and can move his arms and legs, and can talk but has alot of pain in the back of his head.

The surgeon said that he would not have lived another 2 weeks if they didnt get that tumor out. the tumor was 2.25 cm in size....