Christmas is Coming - Here is my list

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Captain Ahab

Reaction score
I figured that my fellow Tin Boater would like to get an early jump on the traditional "buy Captain Ahab Stuff for Christmas" celebration. Please discuss among yourself so you do not duplicate my presents

Here is the start of my list:

1. Avet Reel - Two Speed Model, Gear Ratio H6.0:1, L2.8:1

2. 500 yards Sufix Braid in 10lb and 500 yards in 20 lb

3. BlueWater light kit for teh boat

4. Diawa Saltiga Rod SA-S 902MFS - for jetty fishing

5. Daiwa Fuego TDFG731MXS M XF 7'3"

6. New (of lightly used) Fish Van - I like Chevy and the color white

7. Daiwa Tierra Spinning reel TDTR3500

I have lots more to follow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What do you want???

Nice list..

Here is my little list.. Not really fishing related because I have all the fishing gear one would want except Crankbaits and Plastics to replace my used or lost stock.

1: My dad's cancer to be cured (And looking at them Jesus said to them, "With people this is impossible, but with God all things are possible." -Matthew 19:26 )

2: A larger home since my family and I are growing out of our first house.
(This will be a next year item, i'm pretty sure though)

3: An Austin Powers pinball machine made by Stern https://www.sternpinball.com/austinpowers.shtml
to add to my pinball machine collection

4: an iPhone 3GS since my AT&T Tilt received a busted screen last weekend and I have to resort to a flip phone for now

5: Cocktail Sitdown Ms.PacMan/Galaga machine to go into my family gameroom. Although i already own a Galaga upright machine.. (https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000CMFMTK)

Thats all I can think of right now...
Feel free to send these to me for CHRISTmas!

Well for all you guys that will be getting new stuff to replace your old stuff....
I'll take your old stuff for Christmas.... :D

My list..
baitcast combo
15 horse Johnson outboard
Rem. 30.06 with 4x12 scope
climbing stand
lockon stand
Hoyt compound bow with accesories

I have all that I need (and probably more stuff than I deserve) so anyone looking to send me gifts Id rather them make a donation in memory of Robert Bickel to the Food Bank of Atlantic City (link to follow) or to the American Cancer society Link

IF I get some of the requested items i will donate lots of fresh fish to the Food Bank!

I will also make a cash donation in BassAddict's father's name as well (with or without new tackle)

Loggerhead Mike said:
im not the greedy type and only want 1 thing for xmas

just a winning powerball ticket...

Yeah, Who wants people to buy everything for them? I'd rather just have the money to buy it myself! Buying it is half the fun! :LOL2: :lol:

This is what I want, will any member buy it for me? :LOL2:

https://cgi.ebay.com/Tater-Hog-Swimbait-Buster-Gill-SIGNED-AND-DATED-1_W0QQitemZ310174873980QQihZ021QQcategoryZ7300QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp3286.m7QQ_trkparmsZalgo%3DLVI%26itu%3DUCI%26otn%3D3%26ps%3D6

All I want is a job making just a little over what I was making when I retired from the Navy. Not much at all for me.

With that, I can support my wife, fishing, hunting and motorcycles. Although winning the Lottery would be nice, then I could play with the wife, go fishing and hunting any time I wanted and do what ever I wanted to with my Motorcycles. :D

Jim said:
This is what I want, will any member buy it for me? :LOL2:

https://cgi.ebay.com/Tater-Hog-Swimbait-Buster-Gill-SIGNED-AND-DATED-1_W0QQitemZ310174873980QQihZ021QQcategoryZ7300QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp3286.m7QQ_trkparmsZalgo%3DLVI%26itu%3DUCI%26otn%3D3%26ps%3D6

That's an AWESOME looking bait, but GOOD LORD DAT'S A LOT O' MONEY.....

I just wish that the housing market would swing around so I can sell my Illinois house without taking it up the wazoo. Of course the kids in Texas wouldn't like that because I would kick them out of our house down there when we move in.

Don't like askin fer things much I'm like BassAddict got more than I deserve anyways...I figure iffin i want something i just go get it meself...Bout the only thinn I would really want is for everyone to have their health and prosperity...Maybe a few more fishing days for me next yr if thats possible I fish 4 times a week now lol....God be with you all JIGGY

I'd like a new Yamaha T8 kicker .but I would rather see the countrys unemplyment #'s to drop and get everyone that wants to work a job.
I hasn't hurt me yet but have a lot of good friends that are hurting.

heres mine:
1. Quantum Catalyst baitcast reel with 7.0:1
2. Kistler Magnesium TS 6'10" MH
3. Silver Thread 17 lb line
4. Strike King Sexy Shad Kit

Latest posts