Woo hoo!!!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Popeye

Reaction score
I just found out that I was selected as the Energy Systems Group (my company) North Chicago Energy Center’s Technician of the Year. The Tech of the Year goes to the annual corporate meeting whose location changes from year to year. This year the meeting is scheduled to be held at the Wild Dunes Beach Resort located on the Isle of Palms just outside of Charleston, South Carolina. The meeting is 3 day event in Feb and ends on Friday 2/26. The last time I went to one of their meetings, they picked up the tab for everything. ESG will pay the airfare for spouses (or significant other) to attend plus our extended stay until Sunday morning for employees of Business Units achieving both their New Orders and Profit Goals. As of right now we are above our profit goal and hope things don’t change. I’ve never been to the Isle of Palms. I’ve been to Charleston in my Navy days but never had much of a chance to see or do much. I was never actually stationed there, just stopped there for a day or two for fuel or mine sweeper training.

Sounds great =D> =D> =D> ...Glad to hear some good news about this economy....Have a great time...God be with you and yours....JIGGY

You're going to love the Isle of Palms... but doggone if it won't be cold there in Feb!

Congrats on the award. We will be waiting on you here in February. As for the temperature here it does not get cold. The end of January and beginning of February is the coldest time of year here. I may get down to 20 degrees a couple of nights. After the first or second week of Feb. it starts to warm up and is not bad at all.

Congrats on the award =D> . Want to hear all about the trip and fun you have :D .

Doug

Latest posts