Ain't this something

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jigfisherman

Reaction score
Well as some of you may know I joined the tin boat family about 2 months ago. Since then I have had my boat in the water 2 times. Well I went to the doctor Thursday to have my elbow checked out, I knew before I went what he was goin to tell me, and I was right surgery. So from the day after Christmas my boat will be parked for at least 2 months, or thats how long it took last year when I had the same thing done on the other elbow. The good news is I will be ready for the spring time bit and will be able to fish longer than 3 hours.

Good luck with the surgery, hope things go well. If it makes you feel better, You will still be out on the water before my boat gets out there. Im looking end of March, middle of April for me.

Gotta keep those elbows in shape. You're gonna need 'em for fishin' and drinkin' !!!
fishing_h4h.gif

Good luck with your surgery and a speedy recovery.

good luck and wishes for a speedy recovery.

and some healing vibes
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<heal>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

in 2 months everything will be frozen solid up here; do the PT program and you'll be back in time for the pre-spawn!

Latest posts