Sad Day

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ACarbone624

Reaction score
I just got home from the vet with my mom. She had to put her cat down. She was 15 years old. Her kidneys started to fail and she was having a hard time breathing. Up until a few days ago she was healthy. She was a very loving and affectionate cat. We will miss her. :cry: :cry: :cry:

RIP Fluffy

Fluffy.jpg

Fluffy2.jpg

I'm sorry to hear you lost a great friend. We have three and couldn't imagine losing any one of them.

Sorry to hear about your loss :( . We have 2 cats now and would hate to have either pass.

Sorry to hear bout Momz loss :cry: , we have a 10 year old cat and I cant imagine loosing him(Dexter). Having to put down an animal is rough :cry: , my friend had to put down his dog (Vincent)last year and he took it hard, he was back with the Vet when they were putting the needle in and it took them three times to get it right cause the vein would collaps, 2nd time Vinny knew what was happening and started crying, than my friend had to leave.

Is Momz going to adopt a kitten?

I didn't think my mom would have stayed in the room while they put the cat down but she did. She didn't want to leave her side. We are all taking this pretty hard. Luckily my mom still has another cat that is an offspring of Fluffy.

I am sorry for your loss. It hurts. I had to put my cat down in May of this year. I had Bandit for 13 years. It was awful hard to do but he was having kidney problems also. He started having seizures and the vet could not pinpoint the problem at first. When I took him in the last time, they asked me what I wanted to do with his body? I told them, HE WAS GOING HOME WITH ME.

Latest posts