Happy Veterans Day

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Theres alot of places in our area thats offering free dinner to vets, you have to have proof you served in the service. =D> =D> =D>

Thank you to all my Brothers and sisters in Arms. Past, present and Future. While we are at it today, Please take a moment to think about the ones that are still over there and the ones that didn't make it back. God Bless all who served.

Thanks to all who have, are and will serve - freedom doesn't come free.

Applebee's are offering free meals I think..

Thank you to all past, present, and future Veteran's!

95_17_10_07_5_09_42.gif

Here's a big thanks and a heap of respect to all of the men and women out there who are serving and have served in our armed forces. You're truly the cream of the crop.

-- Poolie

russ010 said:

Yup! Went and had my steak. There was like a 30 min wait for a table, but hey, had a good meal with the Mrs.

russ010 said:

I received my free meal, there were alot of generations there, it was good to see.

Yup, thanks.
I got some free Cobbler and a drink.

Had evening coffee with some other vets and shared some stories.
I was glad for the experience. It made a thinking man out of me.

As usual I was a day late for the free dinner at Applebee's. Pretty cool of them to do that. Maybe next year.

Thanks to all that served :USA1:

A salute to ALL our Veterans .... Past-Present-Future who endure such hardships and are willing to put there life on the line, each and every day .... and don't forget the ones left behind .... Their in it too ..... The wifes, husbands, mothers, fathers, & children.

I am happy, and proud, and thankful to say that my son just returned the end of September, from his tour of duty in Balad Iraq (Safe & Sound) and coming home to Tennessee November 29th before reporting to his next duty station at Fort Riley KS

Proud Dad

SP4 Richard M. Ballard
zssy8.jpg

Latest posts