smilies

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shamoo

Reaction score
I know I put this up before and here it goes again, My page 2 of the smilies still isnt working anyone else having this problem or is this glitch centered on NJ? I'm just sayen.

So here is how to reproduce the IE issue. If you create a post and the FIRST thing you do is click on a smilie from the second page.....it works.

However, If you type something first then click on the "View more smiies" and try to add one.....no go.

Works fine in Firefox, a much superior browser with spell check built in. :wink:

:fishing2: :fishing: :fishing2: :fishing: :LOL22: :LMFAO: :WELCOME: :beer: \:D/

just testing:beer: \:D/ What a pain that is :LOL2: I clicked on beer first than the lol2, so you can just use only one, 50 of the same one, but you cant use two different ones.

shamoo said:
just testing :beer: \:D/ What a pain that is :LOL2: I clicked on beer first than the lol2, so you can just use only one, 50 of the same one, but you cant use two different ones.

One thing I see wrong with why your "beer" one didnt work is that you didn't put a space in between "testing" and the smiley. Look at the quote above, all I did was put a space between those two words and it works. :wink:

I switched to Fire Fox and my problem went away. =D> :p 8) :- :beer:

Let me know if you want me to install it for ya Mr. Moo