New to Site

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FloridaBassGirl

Reaction score
Hi everyone I would like to introduce myself.... I am new to the site... Everyone calls me Punkin' I am in central Florida, as well as an AVID outdoors person....I happened across this site... reading some of the forums, I see this is a spot I would really enjoy talking and sharing fishing/boating experiences. ( among other topics like hunting) I also see there are many knowledgeable people on here when it comes to building and putting together some really nice boats..... I am looking forward to sharing, chatting, and learning from everyone here :)

Take care......

Thanks everyone for the great welcome!! I am in the very center of Florida - Polk County. I spend a lot of time all over Florida with my fishing partner exploring new places and hot spots..... we have our fave places for bass, catfish, spec, etc., and then of course salt water fishing (love those red fish!) I am wanting to go up toward Indian River SOON and do some red fish and snook fishing... maybe after this cold snap is over....

cyberflexx said:
Welcome aboard!..
thanks... Looking at your rigging equipment... mine is just 2-4 fishing poles (sometimes my cane poles), a tackle box (or two), a bucket and cooler, my truck ( 96 F-150 ) and my buddy's jon. :D I feel behind the times looking at all your stuff LOL

Latest posts