computer help

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shamoo

Reaction score
I hit a wrong button in my e-mail and a little red circle with a line through it came up on my junk mail letter symbol, how do I get it off? I need to see my junk mail cause if the computer doesnt recognize an email thats where it goes till i get a chance to look at it. I'm assuming thats what that the red circle/line means, no junk mail. any suggestions?

Mine has the red circle and I still get stuff in my junk mail folder. I look at it and delete it if it is junk otherwise I put it in my inbox.

thank you Mr. flounderhead 59, I'm cool as long as I get my junk mail, maybe its a new thing(red circle), i get e-mails from people that go to junk mail.

Mr. Fishin NJ, if i tried doing what you suggested i'd mess something up.

Mr. Shamoo, I have the red circle as well and I still get the junk mail. I never noticed it before you mentioned it. Let me know if you have any problems.

Mr. bcritch, i was on hotmail, hit a wrong button, the screen went off, came back on again and that circle was there, i will let you know if any problems occure

Latest posts