Whats everyone want for christmas?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nicdicarlo

Reaction score
I'm askin' for a new Abu Garcia 7000i and a few Craftsman power tools for use on my Crawdad project. What's everyone else have in mind?

Attachments

• 7000i.jpg
    7000i.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 1,406
I would like one of these:

Attachments

• files.jpg
    files.jpg
    169.8 KB · Views: 1,399
  • jscs2.jpg
    jscs2.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 1,399
One of these - but in the 27 foot version

8_BWWorldCatECCatamaran-%2354c.jpg

I'm getting two stompboxes, a Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah and an Ibanez DE-7 Delay/Echo pedal. Also new earphones (since my apple ones broke), and hopefully an Ibanez TS808 tubescreamer!!! :D

XL Ice Armor Snow Suit
sex
Fish Trap Guide (or Yukon) Ice fishing shelter
sex
Aqua-Vu II underwater camera
sex
Vexilar FL-12 Flasher (or the MarCum LX-2)
sex
Depth Raider
sex
A couple of 8’6” Daiwa® Heartland-S Specialty Down Rigger rods with
Diawa Acudepth ADP57LC reels
sex
A couple of spools of #30 Power Pro.
sex
A spool of #27 lead core

Can't seem to think of anything but fishing stuff right now

flounderhead59 said:
XL Ice Armor Snow Suit
sex
Fish Trap Guide (or Yukon) Ice fishing shelter
sex
Aqua-Vu II underwater camera
sex
Vexilar FL-12 Flasher (or the MarCum LX-2)
sex
Depth Raider
sex
A couple of 8’6” Daiwa® Heartland-S Specialty Down Rigger rods with
Diawa Acudepth ADP57LC reels
sex
A couple of spools of #30 Power Pro.
sex
A spool of #27 lead core

Can't seem to think of anything but fishing stuff right now

LMFAO! :lol:

I don't want anything fishing related for Christmas this year LOL I get enough during the year. I can't even think of anything that I do want this year LOL... how sad

I have no idea what I want or even need. I have no need to worry though, the wife pulls through every year.

I actually have no idea. Usually I tell my wife to take what she's going to spend on me and use it to get something for the grandkids, but she always gets me something. I still haven't shopped for her yet, but she knows I'll wait until the last minute :)

Waterwings said:
I actually have no idea. Usually I tell my wife to take what she's going to spend on me and use it to get something for the grandkids, but she always gets me something. I still haven't shopped for her yet, but she knows I'll wait until the last minute :)
Same here but only I don't have grandkids yet,just kids but my wife is very tricky!! She always says "I don't want anything." so like a good husband I listen and get her maybe 1 or 2 things,just to be on the safe side,but it seems like she always ends up getting me these cool gifts and I'm the one looking like a "MR EL CHEAPO" when she opens up her little gifts from me but I figured out that when she realizes that she probably won't get what she wants till she asks me she'll start aking me!! Gotta love them wives!!They always pull through it seems like!! :D

Waterwings said:
Zman said:
I would like one of these:
Nice! Looks like they put some thought into the layout of the storage boxes and open floor design :)

Yeah I'm impressed, although I don't have much experience with boats yet. I know I need something that requires very little modification on my part.

Fishin NJ said:
ZMAN,
Those boats are great i looked at some this past summer, the ones i checked out were G3, the only thing better on it, is having it jet drive, so it can run in the shallows better imo.

I love the look of the G3s too but I think price and availability in my area will rule them out.

So anyway I am looking at something like these models of boats for my own Christmas present to myself. I'll try to have one in time for spring.

Wife just let me know that she would like a cover for the bed of her '03 Silverado LS Extended cab shortbed. She said she doesn't care what kind (hard top, canvas, vinyl, roll-up, folding, solid tilt) Anyone have a recommendation? We live in northern Illinois and have the snow load to consider so I was thinking about the fiberglass tilt ones.

I asked for gift cards, I think I'll use them toward a Shimano Citica per the recommendations here.

Flouderhead, I think the biggest thing you need to consider with the bed liners is: do you need to be able to easily completely remove it? If so that is tricky with the 'glass versions, but they are going to seal up better and look nicer.

Matt

Latest posts