Its back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BassAddict

Reaction score
I love these things, so when i saw the sign when I was out and about today, I called lynn and told her dinner plans were changed. Ill usually try to hit mcdonalds every other week and get the double till they leave in febuary

Attachments

• mcrib.jpg
    mcrib.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 987
Heck yeah!!

I saw a big billboard a couple of nights ago proclaiming their arrival but I forgot all about it last night when I was on the prowl for fast food. #-o #-o #-o

McRib's rock!

oh god you guys are insane. I would rather starve to death than eat one of those. I saw a buddy hurl his liver nad kidneys out after eating 2 of those. :LOL2:

Jim said:
oh god you guys are insane. I would rather starve to death than eat one of those. I saw a buddy hurl his liver nad kidneys out after eating 2 of those. :LOL2:

I woudl have eaten the liver and nads before i ate anything from McDonalds

Jim said:

been there and done that on the wraps :roll: I refuse to eat at LongJohn Silvers :shock: They hold the record of the most food poisening to me =D>

I love some Chineese tho =P~

Bassaddict is throwing a party this weekend! :LOL2: :sick: :sick: :sick:

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzmcrib.jpg

it blows my mind that someone not only does not hate them, but loves them, and makes a point to eat them....On purpose....

LOL Way I see it eating a few of these belly bombs while they are available is no worse than you guys that choose to smoke and or drink. Ever think maybe there is a reason why they only sell them for a short time every year.?

Mmmmmmm that saucy goodness. =D>

Codeman said:
LOL Way I see it eating a few of these belly bombs while they are available is no worse than you guys that choose to smoke and or drink. Ever think maybe there is a reason why they only sell them for a short time every year.?

Mmmmmmm that saucy goodness. =D>

it's a huge conspiracy, they only sell it a few months a year to help pad the boneless pork industry during their slow months! and fool4fish that link does nothing but feed the beast I'M STARVING!!!

Latest posts