Well Im back from Conyers Ga, and glade to be.

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

recon2g

Reaction score
I started a new job this week, after being layed off 4 weeks ago, Two weeks of training in GA, nice hotel stay :eek: :eek: but it is great to be back in Florida with the woman and dogs,and home cooked meals.But the up side is I work from home now 8) 8 to 5 Mon- Fri .

Congrats on the job! I am in the same boat here, I am waiting on the word about a job right now. Also as Gunny said if I knew you were down this way would have been nice to meet a few people off this site. I am only down the road in Snellville. Gunny, didnt know you were that close. See a few from close to this area, would be nice to meet up and wet a few lines some time.

Wolf

gunny146 said:
congrats on the new job. Would have taken you fishin had I know you were around.

Thanks guys, it happend so fast and i had to take my home computer with, that i didnt have time to let anybody know as they had my computer for the two weeks that i was there. loading the software on it for the job (car damage auditor) I have been doing this for about 5 years now and had to drive 45 min one way to tampa every day. This will save a lot gas now. I would have loved to meet some of you and fish or just bulll s--- 8)

That's not Audit Services Inc is it?

I think I've met the guy who started that up company... if that's the company that's only 10-12 years old

captclay said:
If you drive on 19 to get to Tampa I'll pray for you.
I hear you there! J live in New Port Richey, and when I worked in Tampa I drove 54 to eastlake then keystone much better way to go. We try to stay off 19 as much as we can. :lol: