I'm good-to-go for awhile

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Waterwings

Reaction score
Yesterday was my wife's birthday, so when we got home from work I told here I was taking her to Olive Garden for dinner. She was surprised that I would suggest that on a whim because it's about 50+ miles away in Evansville, IN. Drove up there and arrived around 4:30 and the place was already packed :shock: , but we got our table in about 10 minutes. Had a nice dinner (try the Stuffed Chicken Marsala, it's good!) then she wanted to stop at Sam's Warehouse after we left the restaaurant to look around. Walked out of Sam's with $56 worth of stuff :roll: . Found a Starbuck's before we got back on the interstate, so we had a good coffee to drink on the way home. Also found an oldies easy-listening radio station on Sirius to listen to on the way home. I done good yesterday! :)

Way To Go !

Tomorrow Is My Wife's Birthday, But Surprised Her Today With Some "Honey-Do" Items Completed. Then Really Surprised Her With BBQ/Smoked Ribs From Dexter's Of Sikeston, Missouri. ( https://www.dexterbbq.com/ ) They Over-Nighted Them To Me, And They Were Grand. Got Some Of Their Dry-Rub Also So I Can Smoke Some Ribs Myself Next Time.

Latest posts