Thanksgiving is my favorite

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
Food induced comas rock!

Turkey and stuffing and more turkey and more stuffing. Some Corn...hold the squash.

Extra mashed potatoes and then samwiches.

One of my favorite holidays.

I agree =D> Especially the sammiches, two pieces of bread, 1/4 inch of Mayo, a couple pieces of crunchy lettuce, slice of tomato last but not least a couple inches of Turkey, close her up and start to grazen =P~ or you could go for the Frankenstein version the Turducken :D

shamoo said:
I agree =D> Especially the sammiches, two pieces of bread, 1/4 inch of Mayo, a couple pieces of crunchy lettuce, slice of tomato last but not least a couple inches of Turkey, close her up and start to grazen =P~ or you could go for the Frankenstein version the Turducken :D

You did not say Turducken! Did he say Turduken? He didnt, Did he?

29563370283404e9a7b-main_Full.jpg

Turduken

A turducken is a dish consisting of a partially de-boned turkey stuffed with a de-boned duck, which itself is stuffed with a small de-boned chicken. The thoracic cavity of the chicken and the rest of the gaps are stuffed, sometimes with a highly seasoned breadcrumb mixture or sausage meat, although some versions have a different stuffing for each bird.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turducken

Some people have skill....and way too much time on their hands.

I am pissed about Thanksgiving - I am prohibited from going Striper Fishing on a Thanksgiving Day special boat trip Arrrrrrrgh

So now i am stuck not fishing and dealing with idiot relatives that i had hoped to avoid

I will eat everything in sight

=P~ =P~ =P~ No unbuttoning my fly...time to break out the sweatpants! :LOL2:

I too am forbidden to go fishing. Will have to put up with the idiot relatives and their stupid stories and them acting like they like me. I am going to eat until I pass out, that way I won't have to deal with them.

typically I'd make turkey enchiladas with leftovers, that's something my bro-inlaw got me doing. He used to be a chef. This year he wanted to eliminate the middle man so I'm cooking a turkey tonight and my bro-law and family are coming over for enciladas on Thanksgiving, I'm stoked!

A guy at work said the turkey he is having for Thanksgiving doesn't even have to be sliced... it's of the Wild variety. :mrgreen:

Gorge up for Thanksgiving-night hibernation. Then wake up at 5 for some striper fishing Friday 8)

Well regardless how or who you spend your Thanks giving with, I wish you all very special day, Be thankful for all we have and where we are at. If you don't mind, take a minute and raise a glass for those who are still over there doing what they do so that we have the freedom to enjoy this day.

God Bless you all, God Bless the troops and most of all, God Bless my lovely wife. She has to put up with me......

Latest posts