computer question

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shamoo

Reaction score
Its me again, Mr. Computer Savay Bolo

Heres my question, I dowloaded firefox, how do I get Yahoo as the page that shows up when the firefox starts up?

Go to yahoo.com. When you are there, Go up to the Tools tab then Options. When that window opens up click on the Main tab if it not there already. Then click use current pages and you should be all set

1, go to yahoo.com

2 Tools>Options.....Main tab (Use current pages).

Thank you, it work fine YAY :beer: \:D/ and these are smilies from the second page.

should the drop down thingy that shows the sites you visited drop down? Do I have to set something up for it to work?

shamoo said:
should the drop down thingy that shows the sites you visited drop down? Do I have to set something up for it to work?

no, if you go to yahoo.com first then do the tools>options> Main Tab then click on the Use current page button, it should do it for you.

it not working,, I'll type in three or four different sites and hit the drop down thing and nothing, the site i typed in turns blue and i hit backspace to clear it and type in another site. Yhis browser does have a drop-down right?

shamoo said:
it not working,, I'll type in three or four different sites and hit the drop down thing and nothing, the site i typed in turns blue and i hit backspace to clear it and type in another site. Yhis browser does have a drop-down right?

yes, but you dont need to touch the drop downs.

1, open a browser

2, go to yahoo.com

3, after yahoo.com is on the screen go to Tools>options and then the main tab.

Then click on the button circled below.

Attachments

• firefox.JPG
    firefox.JPG
    45.5 KB · Views: 358
where it says save files to the picture shows says desktop mine says downloads, would that have anything to do with it?

:LOL2: I appreciate it Mr. Jim but I just downloaded Google Chrome and it seem pretty fast :-k and it even gets the second page of smilies and it does the drop down, I;m a happy camper for right now but that could change in the next hour, thank-you my friend.

Latest posts