Sons of Anarchy

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
I was kindly given Season 1 by a member to remain nameless. I have seen the first 11 episodes. I am hooked on this series. Can not wait to start watching season 2.

I highly recommend it.

That is one of those shows that I want to watch but I can't keep up with it. #-o

What episodes of it that I have seen have been really good.

Started watching it this season kind of got hooked. Buddy of mine hooked me up with season one, watched it all in one week. Season finally Tuesday. 90 minutes should be good, and bloody.

Saw season 1, now I have to see 2 to see how it all ends... why do I think they are ever going to wrap up a season without dangling drama. :roll:

I HATE DirecTv :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: The one time I really want to see a show it rains so we lose signal............................. I sooooooo cant wait to move back to civilization were we can get cable..............................................

dyeguy1212 said:
I saw all the propaganda on facebook, but I've never watched it before. I've been too hooked on Louie.

I don't get into any series, the last series i watched was the sopranos. :LOL2:

For some reason I am hooked on this.

Last nights episode was, WOW, now that's how you start a season. =D> I watched the first season here and there and didn't really get into it. Second season I did, had to go back and watch all of season one to get up to date.

Hopefully Ill get to see it in 1/2 hour when the download finishes. I DVRed the encore, but someone didnt pay the bill yet so no DVRed episode for me........................................................................

Been watching since the pilot - Season 3 kicked off with a bang -

Latest posts