24th Annual Fishing Expo&Boat Show

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
havent been there in a couple of years, you'll be amazed, thats where I got my Tracker Batum3x, back in 1990. You guys will certainly enjoy it. You name it its there, guarantee it is the biggest.

I go to the expo every year. I'm sure I'll go this year too. Honestly the last couple shows have been a little disappointing. Now it seems to be mostly Boats and Guide Services on display, not as much tackle and gear for sale as before. It's still fun though.

It used to be loaded with all sorts of tackle, boats are pretty cool to look at and dream, plus you can pick the guides brain a little. (they like to brag)

I forgot the sea bass trip is on the same weekend! Might have to hit the expo on Saturday morning and head up to DE Saturday night. Man thats going to be a good weekend. :)

Bryan_VA said:
I forgot the sea bass trip is on the same weekend! Might have to hit the expo on Saturday morning and head up to DE Saturday night. Man thats going to be a good weekend. :)

Bryan, Where are you staying? at that hotel?

I don't have anything set in stone yet, but if I decide to head out to DE on Saturday night, then I'll book a room at that hotel. And if I'm totally exhausted from hauling up giant sea bass on Sunday I'll stay there on that night as well. Fortunately the hotel won't cost me anything, my pool winnings should cover it easily. 8)

Bryan_VA said:
I don't have anything set in stone yet, but if I decide to head out to DE on Saturday night, then I'll book a room at that hotel. And if I'm totally exhausted from hauling up giant sea bass on Sunday I'll stay there on that night as well. Fortunately the hotel won't cost me anything, my pool winnings should cover it easily. 8)

This first-timer plans on taking the pool winnings back to Mass with me. :D

Uh guys - we are going fishing not playing pool. But hay, good luck with that as well.

050214--1--ThePoolGame-JohanaAims.jpg

Jim said:
Esquired, You sound scared?

Them is fighting word, you had better make sure your hooks are sharp!

Just send the winning money to my address - no need to waste the time and effort bringing cash on the boat!

I will be making my 18th straight trip down to the show I always have a great time and find some new stuff to buy

Wayne

Latest posts