New Fishvan for Next Year

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The truck is awesome but i'm not to sure about the boat for 24 million I sure I could find one that looks better then a stealth bomber.

Captain Ahab said:
HA - I got a new fish van this past Friday - I now have a flashing strobe light on top!
Is that to chase people who hijack your spots away ?? [-X :LOL2:

As an officer of the court you should know you can't impersonate a police officer. :wink:

Crankworm said:
The truck is awesome but i'm not to sure about the boat for 24 million I sure I could find one that looks better then a stealth bomber.
If you have the $24 million for the boat, you can probably afford to buy anything you want to hang off the back of it. :wink:

DocWatson said:
Captain Ahab said:
HA - I got a new fish van this past Friday - I now have a flashing strobe light on top!

As an officer of the court you should know you can't impersonate a police officer. :wink:

It is a yellow light - and there is no law against impersonating a power company worker

Captain Ahab said:
DocWatson said:
Captain Ahab said:

It is a yellow light - and there is no law against impersonating a power company worker
Thinking about fishing Springton ??? :LOL2:

Latest posts