It's on now!!!!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gunny146

Reaction score
Finally broke down and bought some decent cold weather fishing gear. Granted it does not get real cold here in GA, but I don't do cold so swell. I found most of it a Wal Mart. Got me a pair of fleece fingerless mitts, a 4 in 1 hood, a pair of Walls insulated bib overalls, a Walls coat, thermal socks, a fast boat face shield, and the Marine Corps was nice enough to let me borrow a gore tex top and bottom. I guess I'll have to buy some gore tex when I decide to retire here in the next few years. Just has to tell someone, other than the wife, who is incidentally unaware of the purchase of the aforementioned articles of cold weather gear. Looking forward to giving some tourney fishing a shot in January. I joined a local bass club afiliated with BFL/FLW to be a non-boater. We'll see how that goes. Thanks for being an outlet for my excitement.

Man oh Man - you are in trouble

I fish all winter long - mostly doing stuff off the coast of NJ and DE, was out last week and it was 28* with a howling wind, I wish i was in GA =D>

Thats a good start, here's what us northerners consider cold weather gear. :D

Attachments

• randy_card-christmas-story.jpg
    randy_card-christmas-story.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 413
shamoo said:
What do you do to keep your feet warm? I could never figure that out.

A good pair of insulated boots and wool socks...seems to work fine for me. :)