how to kill time until ice?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crankworm

Reaction score
I need some ideas to kill some time and blow off some steam until we get some ice to fish on. Its 15 degrees out and windy as heck, work has been slow lately, the wife is stressing over the holidays. I need to find something that is cheap and more rewarding then playing Call of Duty on the xbox for 6 hours straight. Anyone got some ideas?

You shouldn't have a lot of time to kill. Just got a report of 4" on several places here in Northern Illinois. True, they were smaller bodies of water and back channels but with this cold we're having we're making about 1-2 inches of ice a night.

Hoping to get more like this guy

Big_Gill003.JPG

Crankworm said:
I need some ideas to kill some time and blow off some steam until we get some ice to fish on. Its 15 degrees out and windy as heck, work has been slow lately, the wife is stressing over the holidays. I need to find something that is cheap and more rewarding then playing Call of Duty on the xbox for 6 hours straight. Anyone got some ideas?
This is the time for you to bond with family, and take care of your home responsibilities. When it is time to fish, you don't want to hear the wife saying that the car needs maintenance, or any regular chore, just to realize that you COULD have gotten it done this week. Think of all the things that happened that prevented fishing trips in the past, and work today to make sure that doesn't happen next trip.

Latest posts