PLAYOFFS - Fantasy Football

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bcritch

Reaction score
The Playoffs start this weekend. Check those Rosters........

Seeds:
1. Ugly Ducklings
2. Bassaholics
3. Shamoo Nation
4. Undecided
5. bcritch
6. Team Tin - Lar

Games this week:

1. Ugly Ducklings - Bye
2. Bassaholics - Bye

#3. Shamoo Nation vs. #6 Team Tin Lar
#4 Undecided vs. # 5 bcritch

Congrats and Good Luck Guys......... =D>

BassAddict said:
ACarbone624 said:
Wow! I sucked this season! :mrgreen:

Sure its just this season Ant?? :lol: :lol: J/K Good luck all, that is unless your playing me!!!!

Lets just say my team isn't on the list :LOL2:

slim357 said:
BassAddict said:
ACarbone624 said:
Wow! I sucked this season! :mrgreen:

Sure its just this season Ant?? :lol: :lol: J/K Good luck all, that is unless your playing me!!!!
No luck needed if your playing BassAddict :lol:

I reserve the right to respond to this tread after the playoffs since talking smack has got me SMACKED on many occasions!!!!!!

BassAddict said:
shamoo said:
How come the fantasy page isnt updating the results?

It updates usually on tuesday mornings and from the looks of it you and me are rumbling yet once again!!!!!!!!!!!!
In that case, LEEEEEEEEEEEETS GET READY TO RUMBLE!!!!!!!

Week 2 of the Playoffs begin.

****** GAME of The Week********
Bassaholics vs. Shamoo Nation
Mr. Denny will be seeking revenge from his earlier trash talking butt whooping from a few weeks ago :LOL2:

Game 2
Ugly Ducklings vs. Undecided (who kicked my butt last week)
Can the Ugly Ducklings remain the #1 Seed and avoid the "Tin Boats Jinx" that bit Mr. Russ last year :LOL2:

Congrats and Good Luck guys.....

I can’t believe it; I made the playoffs and then screwed it up with an illegal roster. Oh well good luck guys it was fun. I'm already looking towards next season.

Anyone else having trouble with the FF site? Looks like foxsports did an upgrade, and left loads of dead links. Geeeee what a great idea during playoff time................... Man I need that sarcasm font......

[/rant]

How about a smiley?

sarcasm_on-1.gif

sarcasm.gif

sarcasm.jpg

DahFISH said:
I can’t believe it; I made the playoffs and then screwed it up with an illegal roster. Oh well good luck guys it was fun. I'm already looking towards next season.
I messed up in the beginning of the season with an illegal line-up, 2 weeks in a row before I finally figured it out, it was with the flex-player. It is ashame, but like you said theres always next year. =D>

BassAddict said:
Congratulations to the Moo Man who just wiped the floor with my butt yet again!!!
Thanks BA, I appreciate that my friend.

Man, I gots ta get me a mop, I was as gentle as I could be :mrgreen: , just one of those things BA.