Tin-Boats Breakfast Get-To-Gether- Sign-up List

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ACarbone624

Reaction score
Date: December 29, 2009 - 10AM

Time & Place:

White Horse Diner
50 S. White Horse Pike
Berlin, NJ
(856-753-8863)

Who else is coming?

1. Anthony (ACarbone624)
2. Denny (BassAddict)
3. Charlie (Shamoo)
4. Bill (Bcritch)
5. Dave (Captain Ahab)
6. Tom (njTom)
7. Rob (boathauler)

If I didn't have to werk the next day, I would spend that money required to drive out there just to have a free breakfast and guarantee Bassaddict's name was changed to Sue. Man this is so tempting..

Popeye said:
If I didn't have to werk the next day, I would spend that money required to drive out there just to have a free breakfast and guarantee Bassaddict's name was changed to Sue. Man this is so tempting..

LMAO :LOL2: Quit your job!! Just think how satisfying it will be to sign onto tinboats and see the name Sue besides all my posts!!! After all an opportunity like this only comes along once in a life time!!!!

njTom said:
I think I may take the short ride and meet you guys for breakfast.

Looking forward to meeting you.

Don't worry Bassaddict has plenty of money to buy us all breakfast.

Isnt the 29th like National banana day, anyone need a doctors note(signed Epsteins mother) anyone feel the 29th day of December flu coming on? How bout I left the window cracked, my alarm clock froze and I missed work? Sorry you guys are going to miss out on a free breakfast.

shamoo said:
Isnt the 29th like National banana day, anyone need a doctors note(signed Epsteins mother) anyone feel the 29th day of December flu coming on? How bout I left the window cracked, my alarm clock froze and I missed work? Sorry you guys are going to miss out on a free breakfast.

I feel kinda funny.....like when we used to climb the ropes in gym class. :LOL2:

shamoo said:

doctors note(signed Epsteins mother) :LOL2: My favorite show when I was a kid

bcritch said:
shamoo said:

doctors note(signed Epsteins mother) :LOL2: My favorite show when I was a kid

Shouldn't that be signed by Epstein's mother's doctor?

BassAddict said:
Well stay tuned for updates all, Im set to fly into phili tomorrow evening but I suspect this storm is gonna derail my plans! :shock:

6" - 12" for tomorrow.... You're hosed. maybe the weatherman will be wrong :LOL2:

Latest posts