TinBoats.Net 2007 Year in Review Slideshow

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
I threw together a slide show and threw it on youtube. It is just a bunch of Random pictures I grabbed. There was No Rime or Reason in why i chose these pictures. I just grabbed and grabbed and grabbed. If I missed you, do not be offended, I did not do it on purpose. Again this was all random. Not too bad for a first slide show If I say so myself.

Enjoy! It's about 9 minutes long.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=os2NrH1_44w

That is freaking awesome Jim - very nice job.

It was great to see all those cool pics, even the pics of BassAddict (my monitor is now cracked, again) LOL

Very nice Mr. Jim, Very Nice =D>, there are some awsum pictures on there, I like the those big SMB and of coarse the couple you had to get the magnifying glass out for LOL :lol:

shamoo said:
Very nice Mr. Jim, Very Nice =D>, there are some awsum pictures on there, I like the those big SMB and of coarse the couple you had to get the magnifying glass out for LOL :lol:

Thanks, I was trying to "keep it real". LOL!

Fishin NJ said:
LOL **** i got a split sec exposure on my pic, that to funny. Nice job jim cool to have it out there!

LOL! Sorry man,I just saw that. It has to be a bug in the software. I set it for each picture to be 1 second. Yours was like a tenth of a second.

The software was real buggy, kept on making my pc crash over and over. It would just hang. Im going to buy a mac one day.

Thanks for the awesome Slideshow Jim!!! There were a ton of nice pics to sum up the past year. Im glad i am a member here.

Thanks

Nice slide show. I must be too old as I had to turn the music waaaaaaaayyyyyyy down. My head banging days are long over. I really liked that boat at about 5:34, oh wait, that's my boat. Good job.

EXCELLENT JOB !!!! There was alot of beautiful fish on there. i cant wait for the next one. Thanks for taking the time and doing such a great job.

Latest posts