Snow Storm Totals

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ACarbone624

Reaction score
16" here so far in North Vineland at 11pm....and its still snowing pretty hard.

ACarbone624 said:
16" here so far in North Vineland at 11pm....and its still snowing pretty hard.

Looks like we are about 8 inches and still snowing. I will let you know once the Mrs. is done shoveling how deep it was. :LOL2:

So jealous... we were supposed to get up to three inches yesterday but ended up with cold rain all day and a few flakes last night. Saw on the NWS site were I grew up in Jersey was expecting 16-21 inches overnight.

I worked last night in the snow. it was a quite night thank god... there were a few morones out sliding sideways on the hills.

looks like we got about 20" here

DSCF1636.jpg

DSCF1639.jpg

fish devil said:
:twisted: We gotta be close to 24" here in Vineland, NJ. :shock:

We are pretty close to 24" this morning...and the drfits are like 36"....I'll post some pics later on.

We only got about 8" where I live, but just to the south of us a little bit, they are dealing with over 2' of snow. Crazy storm!

the wife had the driveway cleared by the time i got home last night.
work was slow I watched several movies..
the roads today are clear.
Now that we have had winter can we start spring early???

I think we got about 6 to 8 snowflakes here.

I want some snow for Christmas, dang it! It's been 6 to 7 years since we had enough snow to cover the road for any length of time and the same goes for snow on Christmas. We've just had sleet and ice since then. My 5 year old has never gotten to play in the snow. :(

Quackrstackr said:
I think we got about 6 to 8 snowflakes here.

I want some snow for Christmas, dang it! It's been 6 to 7 years since we had enough snow to cover the road for any length of time and the same goes for snow on Christmas. We've just had sleet and ice since then. My 5 year old has never gotten to play in the snow. :(
Be careful what you wish for. [-X

WOW. some really pretty pics! and neat stories... We don't get snow....I am in the "Sunshine State" it just gets REALLY humid here.....(It never rains in Florida, at least that's what I tell the Snowbirds who FREAK over the fact it actually DOES rain here :roll: lol) but we DO have a cold snap going on right now and are in the low 40's.... Rain ( I mean heavy humidity) is expected on Christmas day, and we WERE planning on just fishing all day.... we shall see how it goes Saturday I hope the cold keeps up somewhat, being general gun I am off to the woods till the new year \:D/ Wish me luck!

Hope everyone here has a Merry Christmas and a Wonderful and Prosperous New Year!!

I am just thankful we haven't rec'd any snow (sorry Quackr), or ice so far. After last year's ice storm I'm not looking forward to any bad weather. We're doing some trips back and forth to Louisville (3hrs each way) over the holidays, and I don't want to have to contend with slick roads, especially while my grandkids are with us.

Waterwings said:
I am just thankful we haven't rec'd any snow (sorry Quackr), or ice so far. After last year's ice storm I'm not looking forward to any bad weather. We're doing some trips back and forth to Louisville (3hrs each way) over the holidays, and I don't want to have to contend with slick roads, especially while my grandkids are with us.

Be careful and have a blessed and safe Holidays....

FloridaBassGirl said:
Waterwings said:

Be careful and have a blessed and safe Holidays....

Thank you. Current forecast looks good so far (50 degrees today maybe! :shock: ), with some rain next couple of days, then snow showers on Friday, Christmas day.

Latest posts