Lost a friend Saturday

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Waterwings

Reaction score
While we were out of town this past weekend visiting family, we got a call Sunday morning from our friend's wife that her husband had passed-away Saturday morning. He was not only a freind for the past 13 years, but the one responsible for getting my wife and I into fishing again. Had a lot of laughs and some good times fishing together, and he could always catch fish when no one else was able to. He was 61 yrs old and had been in bad health the past couple of years with heart problems and diabetes. Apparently he had a massive heart attack around 5am Saturday, but they said it was so quick that he probably didn't know it was happening. Tomorrow we attend the services, and we all will miss him. I also know that even if it's cold and raining tomorrow, he would be telling me I should be out fishing.

Condolences brother....Hard to lose a good fried....He is up in the ole fishing hole upstairs now where all ya catch is 10 pound fish....JIGGY

Thoughts and prayers sent for you and his family!

Sorry to here about the lost of your Friend as they are hard to come by.
You and his family are in my prayers.
Mike

Thank you for your thoughts, fellas. We spoke to his wife earlier today and she told us that he has a UK game schedule in his coat pocket and one of his favorite fishing rods is going with him. That seems very fitting knowing how he loved UK basketball and of course his fishing.

Latest posts