New member here.

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

moreheadsaebass

Reaction score
Howdy guys. How is everyone? I am Ben Miller from Burgin Ky but in Morehead Ky for school. I go to Morehead State University and fish on the bass team.

I fish out of a 91 Smokercraft Fazer with a 91 75hp merc.

Welcome, Morehead State has a pretty decent fishing team. What equipment does the school supply? Do manufacturers donate boats to the schools? I think its awsum that bass fishing has found its way to colleges and I believe some high schools, again welcome aboard my friend.

Welcome to your new obsession... you'll pick up a few tricks from some of us members here.

How did your past season go?

shamoo said:
Welcome, Morehead State has a pretty decent fishing team. What equipment does the school supply? Do manufacturers donate boats to the schools? I think its awsum that bass fishing has found its way to colleges and I believe some high schools, again welcome aboard my friend.

Not a dam thing if we dont have it or cant spend the $ to get it, Then we dont each team flips there own bill on everything. One of the guys will have the boat, and everything else is 50/50

Welcome to the site. I have a Smokercraft 162 Pro Mag with a 90hp E-Tec on it. 1 console mount Lowrance 100x f/f , 1 bow mount Eagle Ultra Classic Plus f/f . Minkota R/T 55 lb bow mount trolling motor,auto pilot and remote control. I think it's the last boat I'll ever buy. The best part is I don't owe a cent on it :D :D :D . It's my pride and joy :D :LOL2: LDJ

low desert jon said:
Welcome to the site. I have a Smokercraft 162 Pro Mag with a 90hp E-Tec on it. 1 console mount Lowrance 100x f/f , 1 bow mount Eagle Ultra Classic Plus f/f . Minkota R/T 55 lb bow mount trolling motor,auto pilot and remote control. I think it's the last boat I'll ever buy. The best part is I don't owe a cent on it :D :D :D . It's my pride and joy :D :LOL2: LDJ

:WELCOME:

And awesome on the paid off boat!

Latest posts