Christmas Gift Bragging Thread

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wasilvers

Reaction score
Thought I'd start a thread where we can share our Christmas gifts with each other. I'll start as I got mine early this year.

pic_001.jpg

IYou have to understand my wife, cheapest girl in the world - will not buy anything without a coupon. She said she had something for me for Christmas, but that I might want to use it when we go to the kid's Christmas program that night. After I bought that airgun this year, I thought I might get a new pair of pants, or at best a new winter coat - but I expected the pants or even a tie -that's just who she is. I opened the package and almost fell down! A Nikon D5000 (w/lens kit, case, filters, etc..) Wanted one of these for a while now and our latest point-n-shoot wasn't doing the job. I had all of 2 hours before the kid's program to 'learn' the camera, find where each function was, etc (and 1.5 of those was charging the battery).

Feel free to add your Christmas gifts to the thread too, but I'll have to say my wife is the coolest!

Nice camera man!

I myself splurged this year and finally came out of the stone age and scored an LG47SL80 and an XBOX360 COD edition.

lg-tv-55SL80-Large.jpg

limited-edition-mw2-console.jpg

Santa will be paying for this one for a few months!

jirwin6985 said:
Good Gifts guys. I bought myself i new gun :lol: Mossberg 930 Feild deer Combo. It come with a 26inch feild barrel and a 24inch cantalever slug barrel with scope. Here is a picture from online but mine has a scope. I get to pick it up on saturday and i cant wait!
https://www.gunsamerica.com/UserImages/OnDemand/Mossberg/xlg_85238.jpg
Merry Christmas
Joe

Very nice man!

A new Milwaukee 12v compact tool set with a screw gun, torque driver, flashlight, and radio
A new full keypad cell phone
A Shimano crucial drop shot rod
A Charles Woodson jersy

Nice gifts, guys! My wife went the same route as wasilver's did and surprised me with a Nikon D3000. Traditionally, we have always opened 1 gift the night before Christmas, and she said I might want to use it to get some pics, due to the kids and grandkids coming over that evening. Had to do some quick reading in the manual before they got there. The battery had about a 1/2 charge on it, which came in handy.

A couple I snapped while they were making cookies:

3 yr old grandson icing cookies:
95_26_12_09_1_36_31.jpg

He couldn't fight the temptation to taste the icing, and was caught in the act, lol :
95_26_12_09_1_37_55.jpg

I got a Daiwa Swimbait Rod, 6 bags of Soft Plastics, 3 Spinner Baits, Okuma Baitrunner 65, 11' Diawa Surf Rod, Berkley Line Winder :mrgreen:

I got tons of stuff for my upcoming build: livewell pump, bilge pump, sting ray hydrofoil, trolling motor plug, two seat bases (but didnt get the new jig saw i wanted :cry:

Also got one of those bags that hold 8 combos.. great when I want to take the whole lot on my buddys boat

Got a nice deer hauling cart too... coulda used that october 1st :roll:

Also got some cash from the family members, so some will go to carpeting and build supplies, and some will go to a 7'mh mojo and 6'8mXF mojo :twisted:

edit: oh yeah, and a new leatherman... I love being a poor college student...

my old lady ended up getting me an older mathews bow ive been trying to get my buddy to sell me forever. that was a pretty big suprise

granny got me a 2man ladder stand, oooh yahhh

my parents got me a leaf suit, some mathews t-shirts, and misc stuff. we had a great time, i hope everyone else did too

Jim said:
Nice camera man!

I myself splurged this year and finally came out of the stone age and scored an LG47SL80 and an XBOX360 COD edition.

lg-tv-55SL80-Large.jpg

limited-edition-mw2-console.jpg

Santa will be paying for this one for a few months!

Hey Jim, if you or any other Tinboaters want to play Call of Duty together pm me for my Xbox live name.(I don't really want to put it up publicly for the world to see). I'm not super good but I have fun playing. I got the new forza racing game and a netbook for Christmas.

M.I.L. got me a box of Prince Polo Candy bars. =D>

Wife got me a pair of vexilar bibs and I bought myself the matching coat.

Latest posts