NO JOB

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1436delta

Reaction score
WELL FOUND OUT TODAY THAT THE PARTS STORE I WORK FOR IS SELLING OUT HAD 16 YEARS WITH THE COMPANY WHEN IT WAS OWEND BY THE COMPANY AND TWO LOCAL GUYS BOUGHT IT IN MARCH OF 2002 NOW THEY ARE ABOUT BANKRUPT AND THE COMPANY IS BUYING IT BACK :? THAT MIGHT BE GOOD IF THEY KEEP ME ON AFTER THEY TAKE OVER IN 90 DAYS AINT THAT SOME #@!$ WRIGHT BEFORE XMAS MERRY *#@$#^ CHRISTMAS TO ME THE GUY I WORKED FOR HAS RAN IT IN THE GROUND FOR 8 YEARS AND NOW WANTS OUT AND SORRY ABOUT EVERYBODY BAD LUCK [-X [-X [-X THEN THEY WANT TO KNOW WHAT IS WRONG THIS PLACE DID 1 MILLON DOLLARS IN SALES BEFORE THEY TOOK OVER OK SORRY HAD TO VENT ALITTLE :x :evil: :evil: :x

I bet the original company will hire you back when time comes till than set back, collect uno and wait for the new start in 3 months, Good luck my friend.

YEA THE WIFE TELLS ME THE SAME THING THAT STUFF HAPPENS FOR A REASEN SO I WILL KEEP WORKING AT IT AND SEE WHAT PLAYS OUT THEY ARE GOING TO KEEP IT OPEN UNTIL THE COMPANY TAKES IT BACK OVER ONLY TIME WILL TELL THANKS FOR EVERYONES POST :mrgreen:

Sorry to hear man, Know what you are feeling, Lost my job back in Sept. and just got back to work for another company. As you said, I watched some of the higher ups there just flaunt money like it was water but showed no return, now the orders are drying up, and they have to cut back, so instead of going after the ones that caused this effect, they cut at the bottom and I happened to be the junior manager when they did the first round of lay offs.

I do wish you all the luck, know this is a hard time to get this kind of news. I hope things will work out in the new year for you.

Wolf.

I went through a buyout deal last year. was with the company for 5 years, was sold, went on with the new company and was laid off 5 months later.

my one bit of advice is to keep your comments to yourself, dont badmouth anyone and dont burn any bridges. when I was laid off I simply grabbed my things, shook the bosses hand and quietly walked out. I ran in to a few people here and there but kept my opinions of the deal to myself. Nine months after being laid off I got a call from one of my old customers. they were looking for a new hire and started asking around. My name came up and I was offered a job.

Latest posts