New family member

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Waterwings

Reaction score
Gained a new addition to the family last night. My wife picked herself out a late Christmas present, and it came in the form of an 8 wk old male Shitzu, and she's named him Rocky, calling him Rock for short. Weighs 2lbs. He seems to have a pretty good temperment...................so far, lol.

95_29_12_09_11_04_59.jpg

Looks like I may have to wait on that new camera lens for a bit, lol.

Congrats on the new addition Waterwings. Good lookin Rock ya got there.

Congrats on the new pup.Got a 14 week old Golden Retriever pup myself.Had her about 2 months now,she chews up anything she can find.Quite a handful she keeps me busy but nothing like a new pup.

They are a handful, lol! We had this one in his crate last night when we turned-in, but that only lasted until about 0530 this morning when he started whimpering, so the wife promptly got up and got him. He spent the rest of the night sleeping on her pillow next to her. :roll:

Waterwings said:
They are a handful, lol! We had this one in his crate last night when we turned-in, but that only lasted until about 0530 this morning when he started whimpering, so the wife promptly got up and got him. He spent the rest of the night sleeping on her pillow next to her. :roll:
So... where did you spend the rest of the night ??? :LOL2:

DocWatson said:
Waterwings said:

Lol, on the edge the bed, same place I sleep when the 3yr old grandson sleeps in the bed, lol. :)

Waterwings said:
DocWatson said:
Waterwings said:

Lol, on the edge the bed, same place I sleep when the 3yr old grandson sleeps in the bed, lol. :)
Here's a little something to get you back on your pillow tonight. :wink:

Attachments

• Rocky Cameo.jpg
    Rocky Cameo.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 871
  • Rocky copy.jpg
    Rocky copy.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 871
Nice looking pup.

I'm not much of a small dog guy but my kids have a shitzu and it's a really cool dog. Every time I pickup my kids from their mom's house he comes running to the door to see me and when i let him out he jumps all over me because he's so excited to see me. I told my kids if your mom every wants to get rid of him let me know, I'll take him. They said there's no way she's getting rid of him :LOL2:

Good luck with him

Great looking pup.

I felt the same way about little dogs until a friend of mine brought their new Shitzu to my house and he was inside my friends shirt pocket and stuck his little head out and he was sooo cute.

When he walked on my carpet he would fall down he was so little. After he got bigger and I would visit he was all over me just as playful. Now a Shitzu would be the only dog I would have for a house dog.

Ahhhhh.... how cute :)

My wife brought home another greyhound for her Christmas present... because three just isn't enough.