HEY new person

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

buckslayer

Reaction score
:D Hi, I'm Joel out of Birmingham Al found this place when i was looking at boats on youtube . I'm planing on finding a good wide aluminum boat to run the Tombigbee River for hunting and some fishing in the summer. never owned a boat but my dad has had three Glass bass boats over the years but no aluminum boats. so looking forward to learning , Thanks Joel

hey another new guy here i am planning to start on my boat as soon as we can get ride of some of this snow in the great state of wv

hey jo is the boat in your pic been mod i have a boat just like that and i am either going to sell it or redo it and get a bigger boat for us :D

It is now been modified... here is a link to most of the build on here :

https://www.tinboats.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=1555

I love the way it fishes... here is a pic from the tinboats trip to Dale Hollow (a little cluttered in the pic as we had just pulled in from fishing) it handles big water well even though I don't move to fast with an 8hp.

Aug232010020.jpg

caten in wv said:
hey jo is the boat in your pic been mod i have a boat just like that and i am either going to sell it or redo it and get a bigger boat for us :D