Isn't gonna be a very happy New Year

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bubba

Reaction score
Well guys, I hope most of you have a happy new year, unfortunetly I won't be. Just found out that my work is gonna be cutting back, and they decided to lay some people off. Not so lucky for me, one of those people was me. So you guys keep me in mind, hoping I can get a new job pretty soon. Already got an application filled out for a job I found online, gonna try to get it sent out monday. Thanks guys.

Ive been in your shoes a few years back,I feel for ya.I was lucky a friend helped me get on where Im at now.Looking back on it now Im better off.Keep the faith and maybe a better job will come along.Look at it as a fresh start.

Yeah, Other than the financial burden now, I am definetly trying to look on the bright side. I was miserable where I was at anyway. I liked the job itself, but the pay sucked, and the environment sucked as well, so I'm sure whatever I do end up with will be better than that place.

One of the best things that ever happened to me was getting laid off. I loved the job, but the pay was not there. Now the pay is good and I'm so so on the job. Good news I'm seeing with my clients is places are starting to hire again.

:wink:

Bubba,

Was there just a few months ago, Know and feel the pain. I just got back to work myself and now paying catch up with the bills now. Just found out about the job with the Sheriff's department and waiting for my interview with them in a couple of weeks.

What ever you do, don't let this get you down, it will come. Know that it's hard but know that there are people here to talk too if you need too.

Take care my friend.

Bubba go to <craigslook.com> which gives you a look at Craigslist's whole data base.

I was looking for a welder, and the first 45 hits were for people wanting a Welder to work for them.
It might be the same with your vocation.

That site is kind of addictive....watch out. You'll spend all evening there looking up stuff you dont need.

Dang it Bubba sorry to hear that ...You hang in there bro... I'm a firm believer that God never puts on us more than we can handle... Hope ya have a great 2010....JIGGY

jigster60 said:
Dang it Bubba sorry to hear that ...You hang in there bro... I'm a firm believer that God never puts on us more than we can handle... Hope ya have a great 2010....

Well said Mr. Jiggy

I will have a good thought for you Bubba

i am on low earnings now myself it happend two weeks ago when that bad snow storm hit wv they say i should be going back on the 4th but i dont know the bills are piling up and he snow and ice keep comeing sometimes i wish i would have never quit the fire dept it might have been setting me crazy but i would still be working as for me and my fam we will keep you and yours in our thoughts

Sorry to hear that Bubba, things will work out my friend, I'll keep you in my prayers.

Bubba,

Remember it's a new year and if God closes one door He is getting ready to open another door for you. The things we go through now are shaping us for what is to happen later.

I will keep you in my prayers [-o< .

Doug

Latest posts