Midnight!?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gota work tomorrow so Wont be hitting the bottle too much tonight, Guess I am the designated poster!!!! :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2:

meh, Wife is alreay sawing logs on the couch, Im 2 beers in. I doubt we will make it till midnigh. havent in years anyways.

Once again, I was asleep on the couch before midnight. Man, it's killing me... I haven't been fishing all year.

I fell asleep/passed out :shock: around 9:30 and it took my wife a few times to wake me up right before midnight... :mrgreen: :LOL2:

We were out of town visiting family since Wednesday, and after posting the topic on my wife's iPhone (didn't have access to a computer), I had 4 Jim Beam and cokes, watched some tv, and went to bed :roll: .

I had about 5 beers and 4 rounds of 1792 over ice and was in bed staring at the backs of my eyelids by 10:15. I had to wake my wife up on the love seat to see our company off at 10pm and to get her to go to bed. :lol:

We haven't seen a new year in since our daughter was born 5 years ago.

Girlfriend got my redwings tickets for christmas, game was last night. Won 4-2 and was a hell of a game.

Could have posted via mobile web if my hand wasnt clutching my knife in my fleece pocket... downtown Detroit is more of a hell hole every year..

Its 1:55 am, I'm good to go! :beer: Oops it took a couple days to recover. Happy New Year

Latest posts