Thanks Doc Watson

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Popeye

Reaction score
My wife, daughter and I are all very pleased with the Names and Frames thing you did for my newest grandson Bentley Cole Ross. Sorry things got all discombobulated early on and I have no idea why you can't receive emails from my other account (Ahab prolly screwed it up).

BentleyColeframe.jpg

On a side note I had to use a link to my photobucket account as I couldn't find any tab, buttons or links to the photo gallery here.

That looks great! i have one of these Doc Watson specials proudly hanging in my Son's room.

On a side note - If Flounderhead woudl like his emails I have been receiving them for the past few months

I usually print them out and tape them to milk cartons in hopes that they will attract Mr. F. Head back. So far, it has failed to yeild any appreciable results, but hope spring eternal.

Hey Frank,

Thanks for the plug. :wink: I'm glad everyone is pleased with the finished product. And no worries about the time frame. Life happens to us all.

Why I'm not receiving from your other Hotmail account, is a mystery for sure. But one I won't waste a lot of time worrying about. Just one of those internet anomalies.

Fortunately, Dave have ben receiving them all. :LOL2:

~Doc

Latest posts