TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

• Yes I like the bigger

Votes: 26 96.3%
  • No I dont

Votes: 1 3.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bugpac

Reaction score
After a little strong arm persuasion, No not really, I just asked nice. Anyhow I asked Jim to upsive the avatar limit to 200x200, what does everyone think, If they are to big and ugly They likely will revert to small ones... My current avatar is 200 wide and 150 tall to keep aspect ratio's in line..

The photo avatars are nice bigger for sure IMO, you can actually see what is in there, I am all the time clicking avatars to see if they will blow up, Just by habit, and they never do... :( I am glad it looks good to you Jim. There is a few other members i am hoping will change there avatar so i can finally see the picture... :)

Yeah I like it bigger too...Now ya can see how old and fat I really am :LOL2: .....JIGGY....Now if I can just figure out how to enlarge it :x ....The bride figured it out for me .... =D> =D> =D>

Jim, I think you can define the left column width cant you, so every thing will remain the same regardless of big or small avatars? The difference may be aggravating at some point.. :)

Bugpac said:
Jim, I think you can define the left column width cant you, so every thing will remain the same regardless of big or small avatars? The difference may be aggravating at some point.. :)

Nope I wish I could. Your right though this could get ugly.

150 is still to wide, I think it was 100 x 150 wide originally, this avatar is 140 wide and 187 high, My guess is 140 x 200 is a perfect fit... :)

Having it taller than it is wide only works if you have a photo of yourself standing up. I tend to take pictures in landscape.

Latest posts