Ax Men Fans

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've got the dvr set, I'm going to be disappointed if the father-son water loggers aren't on this year they kinda remind me of my dad and I when I was younger. Really makes me laugh.

FishingBuds said:
The swamp logger shooting the gun off scaring his buddy was hilarious, I'll keep watching it :LOL2:

Swamp logger was great but i think he might have drank too much of that swamp water as a kid!!! Im with crankworm though S&S logging is still the best ones on that show.

Yikes.. that ending looked pretty serious.

Looks like somebody else may get hurt next week also. :shock:

I would tune in for a show that just revolved around the swamp logger. :lol:

Any Ice Road trucker fans? I did not care for the Alaska season, all tho it did have better looking cast members, the girl really shook things up a bit..

I watched it a few times but I had a hard time keeping interest in a bunch of guys that were just sitting behind the wheel of a truck and driving every episode.

Did anyone catch the racing show that was on after Ax Men last night? That one looks like it will be a real soap opera.. except with fisticuffs. :lol:

BassAddict said:
FishingBuds said:
The swamp logger shooting the gun off scaring his buddy was hilarious, I'll keep watching it :LOL2:

Swamp logger was great but i think he might have drank too much of that swamp water as a kid!!! Im with crankworm though S&S logging is still the best ones on that show.
S&S were great! I kept hoping to see them sink their barge or kill themselves.

Quackrstackr said:
I watched it a few times but I had a hard time keeping interest in a bunch of guys that were just sitting behind the wheel of a truck and driving every episode.

Did anyone catch the racing show that was on after Ax Men last night? That one looks like it will be a real soap opera.. except with fisticuffs. :lol:

Is that the one they were advertising, they were following all these short tracks, I so want to see that...

Quackrstackr said:
Yikes.. that ending looked pretty serious.

Im just glad that greenhorn didnt get sliced in 2 trying to free the yarder cable which was just stupid............................................. Melvin on the other hand I was never a big fan of, im sure hes fine tho or I dont think they would shown it as the "watch me next week" closing scene

Bugpac said:
Is that the one they were advertising, they were following all these short tracks, I so want to see that...

That's the one. They are following one race series in particular and last night's episode gave you a glimmer of the hostilities yet to come. It looks like it is going to get rather nasty and turn into a full on episode of COPS before it is over with.
:mrgreen:

lckstckn2smknbrls said:
S&S were great! I kept hoping to see them sink their barge or kill themselves.

LMAO. The best was when they were trying to pull that log up onto the bank! I thought dad and son were gonna beat the #$%^ outa each other!!

Quackrstackr said:

And yup I got sucked into that show too, which looks to be good. I hope Jr beats that whinny kids (cant remember his name) face in

Did you see all of the fans flipping him (JR) off when he was being pulled off of the track? :lol:

Bugpac said:
Any Ice Road trucker fans? I did not care for the Alaska season, all tho it did have better looking cast members, the girl really shook things up a bit..

I thought it was really boring, for me it was like being at work but I might be bias I just got out of trucking about a year ago after driving for 13 years. Driving across the frozen lakes looks pretty cool but they make day to day stuff really dramatic with the teasers going into commercial and the ominous music.

Latest posts