How quickly my winter fishing plans change...

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

poolie

Reaction score
Dangit... my wife fell and broke her ankle yesterday. So any thoughs/plans of fishing over the next several weeks are toast.

Oh well, I'm done venting, Spring will be here soon enough.

poolie said:
Dangit... my wife fell and broke her ankle yesterday. So any thoughs/plans of fishing over the next several weeks are toast.

Oh well, I'm done venting, Spring will be here soon enough.
Sorry to hear that, Ps. I hope her ankle gets better to... :)

In all seriousness, sorry to hear of the ankle break, that sux for sure.

Hope she recovers fast.

My GF Broke her ankle a few years ago on News Years Eve Day. We had to wait on her hand and foot and drive her back and forth to work every day for about 6 weeks. She wasn't a happy camper :)

I feel for you both, been there done that, #-o 9 weeks. Went to Lowes and bought 2 holsters, one for each crutch. Dinner was hot pocket in one and a soda in the other. I lived alone at the time. sux is right.

Dang Poolie...sorry to hear it. Prayers sent for a speedy recovery.

Why can't you fish? Just leave her a 12 pack of soda and some food. If she gets mad at your leaving, she can't catch you anyway :lol:

Seriously, hope she feels better and it heals fast.

Thanks for all of the well wishes guys! Whew... I normally do my share of stuff around the house, but man has it kicked my butt the past two days to do everything plus keep her comfy. She goes to the doc on Thursday so will know more then.

To add to the fun our exterior home renovation started yesterday. Our house was built with that crappy LP siding, which has finally started to fall apart, so having it replaced with fiber cement board and some fancy stacked stone.

Fun, fun :)

Latest posts