New Sheriff in Town!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
I asked Bugpac if he wanted to be a Mod on the site and he made the mistake of saying yes. He will run this place with an iron fist and keep all you trouble makers in line. :LOL2:

Thanks Bugpac! :beer:

BassAddict said:
Congratz Bug!!! Im assuming you got your bribe.................. oops I mean complimentary baits in advance :LOL2: lol

Remind me of that when I give you your 1st infraction... :)

Thanks guys, glad to be here, Ill do what I can to help.

Man I got to pay attention to these added buttons... Short story, I caught my reply while I was editing Bassaddicts text... Chalk -1 up for me... :)

FishingBuds said:
cool Bugpac congrats-so hows the Vacation and Insurance package? LOL, LOL :lol:

Its pretty nice, Jim said I can have any day off I want to fish, And the insurance is fair, he Guarantees, If I leave, He will let me use all my vacation time up before I go. :mrgreen:

Bugpac said:
FishingBuds said:
cool Bugpac congrats-so hows the Vacation and Insurance package? LOL, LOL :lol:

Its pretty nice, Jim said I can have any day off I want to fish, And the insurance is fair, he Guarantees, If I leave, He will let me use all my vacation time up before I go. :mrgreen:

Wait until you get a phone call from Jim in the middle of the night to move a topic! :shock: . Just kidding, lol. :lol:

Yea umm, I'm going to need you to come in on Saturday and umm finish those reports.

Latest posts