The AINTS just might BE

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It doesnt matter to me one ioda who wins the Super bowl,but I'd sure like to see the Colts and VIKINGS. I'm just glad those Cowboys got destroyd after what they did to us(Eagles) :oops: . I hate to say it but even in their loss they looked better than us(Eagles). We(Eagles) have along way to go :x GO VIKES

What a delimma :? !! Do I go with the Saints who have been a lifelong favorite due to them being 45 minutes away (local) or Brett who grew up 3 miles from where I live and I have been a Farve fan since day one. HMMMMMMMMMM

I'm leaning towards New Orleans. Mainly because it is going to be a sight if they luck up and win. The fans are going to tear New Orleans apart. It is already mass hysteria here. We have almost a thousand people working where I work and I'm betting 50% do not show up Monday if they win. Half of the half that show up probably will not be in any condition to work :D. All you see or hear is Saints. It is on every channel you turn too, most cars have something on them about the Saints, at 4 AM this morning the McDonalds drive up lady says "who dat!!! how can I help you", and etc.

Looks like I'll be watching the super bowl for the commercials only...

my voice is hoarse from screaming SEND #4 TO SUPERBOWL 44 for an hour straight...

I ll have to agree with s&mfish, what a game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I guess i will be secretly voting for the SAINTS..............

Latest posts