Theives thwarted by alarm.

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wasilvers

Reaction score
Our building at work got broken into last night. Looks like they just forced the front doors open. There are 3 businesses there and one of the other business' alarms went off. Good thing he/she went there first because we don't have an alarm on our office. I heard the police response was enourmous - 7 cars, 2 vans, 1 dog, more assault rifles and bulletproof vests than they could count, and more cars setting up perimeters. Great response but the guy was already gone.

About 6 months ago, one of the guys in the same office with the alarm claimed to have been beaten up and robbed. Turns out he hit his own head on the desk and took the money himself. But the cops showed up in droves for that one too.

Notice to burglers, don't mess with Waukesha police! They respond in seconds (estimated about 90 seconds from the call), not minutes, and with a large force! When I got robbed at my house in Milwauke 7-8 years ago, it took the police 2 days to show up. They actually called to make an appointment to come by! Then they just wanted to know if I had serial numbers in the off chance they recovered the property.

Anyway, all's well that ends well I guess. But the ladies in the office sure don't want to work late anymore :?

I offered to work the nights. Then I could work pest control with the airguns - one for little pests, and the 50 cal. for bigger pests!

I thought it was a GREAT idea! :D

Latest posts