Nasty weather

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mr.fish

Reaction score
Just a week ago, I was watching this on tv, and now it is here. My area had a slight coating, but the further north I drove, the worse it was. After hearing about how bad it was on the news, the wife and I decided to head a little north to see what a good ice storm looked like. We only had to drive 15 minutes or so, and it got nasty.

All these pics were taken in the northern counties of southeasten pa. I figured I share some pics of the nasty weather thats hitting my area right now.

Cool pics. Weather can be strange around here. At my house we only got rain, no ice or snow. How far north did you guys drive?

mr.fish that ice sure is some nasty crap, but it does make for some cool pictures.

Gamefisher said:
Did anyone else in the NE see the storm with snow/lighting mixed last night? That was bazaar.

Matt

Heard the Thunder - did not go outside, to friggin cold and windy. I plan on eating enough to hibernate until spring. bring me lots of Christmas Cookies (Choc Chip is please)

Latest posts