Site slow tonight?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Waterwings

Reaction score
Jim, anyone else: Wondering if y'all are experiencing the site being slow tonight? Takes awhile for a new post or a reply to a post to load. Other sites I've visited are loading normal speed-wise.

Waterwings said:
Jim, anyone else: Wondering if y'all are experiencing the site being slow tonight? Takes awhile for a new post or a reply to a post to load. Other sites I've visited are loading normal speed-wise.

Me too :-k

I know the second something is not right. 8) I started noticing long load times 2 nights ago.

The hosting company is aware and are trying to figure out what is causing the slowness. It is not TinBoats.net! We have not changed anything for more than a month.

Hopefully it gets resolved today!

Debug mode is turned on on the site. At the bottom of each page you will see this: [ Time : 5.434s | 19 Queries | GZIP : Off ]

Each page load should be under one second. As you can see it is taking longer than that to run the queries. That is a quick way to see if it is the site or your internet connection.

Seems the server that the site is hosted on is having cramps. :LOL2:

It must still be cramping a bit.

It is taking a lot longer than normal for pages to load for me this morning.

edit: (over 1 minute to process this reply and return to the loaded page)

Latest posts