BassAddict's Mom is THE BEST!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Captain Ahab

Reaction score
Recently, over the Christmas Holiday I had the opportunity to meet Momma BassAddict (who BTW is much nicer then the son). She gave me some of her homemade chocolate fudge to take home. Well it was great. Since then i have been teasing BA about getting some more fudge.

Today in the mail I get about 5 lbs each individually wrapped!

fundge-1.jpg

Yummy goodness

BAD MAN good mom!

I think we need this as a new bait color called "Mom's Fudge" [-o<

Captain Ahab I'm no moderator but I think you posted in the wrong forum. this should be under Member Karma where you are giving away the fudge to any member who has NJ at the beginning of their name :D

Mine mine mine mine mine Mine mine mine mine mineMine mine mine mine mineMine mine mine mine mineMine mine mine mine mineMine mine mine mine mine :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I'm not too sure you got the best of that deal. One night with BA vs. 5lbs of Fudge. That's a close call :LOL2:

bcritch said:
I'm not too sure you got the best of that deal. One night with BA vs. 5lbs of Fudge. That's a close call :LOL2:

Im pretty sure the 4-5 hours in the car with me puts the fudge over the top! :LOL2:

Jim said:
I bet your brother gets some all the time! :LOL2:

Sad but True............. After mom shipped Dave the whole 5lbs i complained that she didnt send me even a few pieces... Her answer back was "I'll make you some after Robs" :shock:

Cant to the NJ Wolf thing. left my Ex up there and since she still lives up there, I really dont want anything to do with that state...... Enjoy.